Friday, August 31, 2007

Craigslist entry #1

And I quote,

"I am lookin for a young dude that just wants to come in, get sucked off, and leave. I am not brad pitt, so if he's gotta suck you off lol, i dunno, but i'm not him. I am attractive, tall, strong, chub, good looking and talented. I am away from home on business, and I want a young dude. I will host, totally discreet, totally nsa.. I will swap pics, but if you're serious just send yours, i'm not all that picky, and you don't be either. If you're not willing to email a pic at first, give me ur details. IF YOU ARE OVER 30, i probably will not respond.. I DON'T CARE ABOUT DICK PICS...JUST SEND A NORMAL ONE, CUZ THATS ALL I HAVE... IF YOU WANT MORE THAN A BJ, I AM A TOP, BUT IF YOU'RE BI OR STR8 I'LL BET YOU JUST WANT HEAD...AND I'M COOL WITH THAT! GET AT ME "

I love the way it accellerates into ALLL CAPPPPPSSSSSS! Nothing like free ballin with the typewriter.

No comments: