Wednesday, August 8, 2007

aka the cheese stands alone

For now, its the working title. Not original, I know. The heigh-ho the dairy-oh, the farmer takes a wife, you know the tune.

Somehow it does end up with the cheese being alone. That's where I come in. For now.

Not only is this title stolen from that song, it is also stolen from a college friend who claimed her first book would have this title. Well, I haven't seen it out yet, and I always thought it was a good one to use. Sorry, P. (Gosh, I'm going to have to come up with some sort of fake names for everyone.) Note to self--keep phone book handy for fake names.

So yes, this cheese is alone. Also, for now. I guess I am LTR-minded, and would gravitate to that someday, but I'm mostly enjoying my single status. Fifty-one, good health (relatively). Employed. Gay. Dad with kids. But also on my own.

More about me later--not that that's the point of all this anyway. Now you know where the title came from.

No comments: