Thursday, October 25, 2007

Craigslist #2 - Sorry To Tell You

All right, here's a request his wife would surely approve of. And, of course he doesn't want to do any of those gay things like kiss a man. Jesus!

I am seeking a married man to suck on a regular basis - m4m - 44
Reply to: XXXXXXXXXXX

Date: 2007-10-25, 9:59AM EDTI am a clean cut professional married guy who would like to give oral to another married guy on a regular basis (no one time hook ups - no exceptions). Looking to hook up with a man who doesn't suck cock but enjoys receiving oral and does not mind that he is being sucked by another guy. Just looking for something casusal, I am pretty straight and masculine and I am not into kissing or fem stuff nor am I looking for a boyfriend. I am very discreet and require the same from you, I am disease free and need to stay that way so you need to be clean, and you need to know of a place to meet (and it can not be out behind a tree somewhere). I have a family too so times are limited but would like to meet like twice a week to keep you satisfied, but am willing to get together when ever you are horny and need release. I would prefer a cock that is cut. Your age and race are really no big issue, although 30-50 is preferred. I don't need a hard body guy but no one real obese.

On the other hand, he's pretty low maintenance--maybe I should send him a note....

No, not this time.

No comments: