Monday, January 14, 2008

Chat night

Just a random chat from one of the sites: Welcome to how to spend a cold, winter night.

allspaw: Hi Marlin, theres a lot of hate in the
chat tonight...sure you want to be in
here? lol

maloon: i never pay attention to it. rarely
talk there

allspaw: good thinking.

maloon: bunch of little boys

allspaw: I know.

maloon: have a good weekend?

allspaw: yes...I started a painting
project...still have a ways to go but it
looks great.

maloon: ah, in the house?

maloon: or art

allspaw: house...all the moulding in the LR
and a couple of doors.

allspaw: Nothing is original to the house or I
wouldn't do it

allspaw: I'm not an artsy guy so no
portraits..lol

maloon: ah. never know

allspaw: Yeah I suppose I could be creative
just as much as another.

maloon: your're right

allspaw: what does maloon mean?

maloon: old nickname, kind of a joke. and
allspaw?

allspaw: Marlin = Maloon..........I can see
that. allspaw is what I came up with
for a personalized lisence plate years
ago...my last name had too many
letters so I came up with this...its how
my last name is pronounced but not
spelled.

maloon: ah. you ever see the one that was
vrsbbtm

maloon: for a license plate?

allspaw: no I haven't

maloon: yes, a guy, on here had that
plate.

allspaw: surprised the state would make it

maloon: they finally asked for it, said it was
reported as "obscene"

allspaw: lol

maloon: all true

allspaw: I believe you...I wouldn't have the
balls to ask for one like that

maloon: it was fun to see

maloon: I say hello at the bar once in a
while to him.

allspaw: appears to be a nice looking man.
What is your type?

maloon: hard to say, really,

maloon: prefer them smart, funny, warm,
can cook, clean, etc. employed,

maloon: the list goes on I guess, but it
includes enjoying each other's
company.

allspaw: sure...good things to look for.

allspaw: the last one I'd say is very
important

maloon: yes. after the sex. lol

allspaw: lol very much so

maloon: and that's hard to do long term

maloon: requires more than sticking your
dick out, it's sticking your heart out
there, too.

No comments: