Monday, November 12, 2007

Craigslist #3?

Craigslist #3 – Trouble ahead

Date: 2007-11-11, 10:33PM ESTProfessional guy seeks college age guys (younger) for trading massages or more. I am a curious and exploring guy and to be honest - like a man's hands on me. I'm 41, 6'1", 225, all man, curious, exploring - more details can be asked for sure. Discretion is a must - total in fact - or no deal. Just two guys being guys, sharing - having fun as guys - no one needs to know. Love a guys scent, smell, even his gear. Sound like you? Tell me about you - and what you are exploring. I have no desire for anal - so don't ask. Be you and be real. I look forward to emailing - and seeing where it leads. So, email me... let me know... tell me about you! I will respond to all inquiries. Have a great week!

All right, bud. I understand your fantasy, but have this to offer. Think back to when you were that college student. Unless you have some daddy issues, you’re probably just some frustrated, overweight (a little) married guy, and really are just a blip on the screen to the average 20 year old. Face it. This ad is not going to work miracles. Sorry to tell ya.

But, you sound very frustrated. You love a man’s scent. You’d like to explore. No anal, though! Don’t even ask!

Good luck, sister. Read between the lines.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK YOURSELF!

No comments: